Miyerkules, Marso 13, 2013

My Me-Time plan

My Me-Time for this weekend March 16-17, 2012 Plan


Every woman has entitle to have a little Me-Time after busy day. Especially for a working 

mother like me. To regain the energy and refresh my body and mind from stress I 

experienced this week and last week.  I'm going to pamper myself by doing this following this coming weekend.
  1. Hot oil my Hair - My hair to is super dry so I think I need to hot oil my hair
  2. Hair cut - I need to trim my hair 
  3. Manicure and Pedicure - I forgot na to takecare of my nails :(
  4. Crepe paper - for my son's birthday party
  5. Booksale - Buy a new book for myself *_*
  6. Sign my re-application to Avon - I need extra dime
  7. Jog Jog Jog -  Thinking my health
  8. Play with your son - Quality time with love ones is the best time you can give
  9. Blog - blog what I accomplished in this task *_*
  10. Buy things that I need like; ->
  • Moisturising lotion - I'm using Silka Moisturizing Milk Lotion 200ml but I'm going to switch on different products, I dont have in mide pa kung anong product pero hahanap nalang ako sa SM Department Store , Mercury drug and  Watson
  • Body Oil - I have in mind what product that I'm going to buy, the problem is, it is so expensive I want to buy sana Neutrogena Body Oil but the price is 598 pesos   maybe I look for the cheaper one. 
  • Body soap -  The best soap for my body was dove but lately I notice my skin was duper dry na kahit I drink naman a lot of water, you know the feeling na ang dry nung skin mo naparang nakakairita na. But I want to try din sana a liquid soup. Maybe hanap ako nung mas mura lng pero quality.
  • Hair conditioner - My ever since hair conditioner was Creamsilk pero nga I did'nt know what I was thinking na parang bigla ko nalang gustong mag iba ng mga products na usually ginagamit ko. Siguro for a change lang maiba naman LOL ^_^
  • Panty Liner- The Brand of my panty liner was Charmee.
I think that's enough aside from that I have a lot of chores to do on weekend. 

At baka maubos na pera ko hahaha I need to save pa for the 7th birthday of my son.

Until here!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento