Lunes, Marso 11, 2013

From movies qoute's that I like

I love watching movies since I was a teenager, I can finish a season series in a days or watching it 12 hours  if I want. If I don't have nothing to do in my time I spent it watching movies that I love. And here are the lists  of my favourites Quotes or Lines from the movies I already watched.

From the movie THE NOTEBOOK by Nicholas Sparks


" I love you. 

I am who I am because of you. 

You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life.

 I will always be yours."


" The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. 

That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."





THE MEXICAN


Samantha: I have to ask you a question. It's 

a good one so think about it. If two people 

love each other, but they just can't seem to 

get it together,  when do you get to that 

point of enough is enough? 



Jerry: Never. 






THE GREY


 " Once more into the fray. Into the last good 

fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. 

Live and die on this day."




THE SILVER LINING PLAY BOOK 

“If clouds are blocking the sun, there will 

always be a silver lining that reminds me to 

keep on trying.”


“I am practicing being kind over being 

right.” 

“If clouds are blocking the sun, there will 

always be a silver lining that reminds me to 

keep on trying.” 


“She looks sad. She looks angry. She looks 

different from everyone else I know—she 

cannot put on that happy face others wear 

when they know they are being watched.

 She doesn’t put on a face for me, which 

makes me trust her somehow.” 



“The only way to beat my crazy was by 

doing something even crazier. Thank you.

 I love you. I knew it from the moment I saw

 you. I'm sorry it took me so long to catch up.” 


“...I am now watching the movie of my life 

as I live it.” 



“When life reaches out with a moment like 

this, it's a sin if you don't reach back.” 



“There will always be a part of me that is 

dirty and sloppy, but I like that, just like all 

the other parts of myself.” 



“Life is random and fucked-up and arbitrary, 

until you find someone who can make sense 

of it all for you—if only temporarily” 




The movie that makes me fall in love last night after I finished watching.
THE TWILIGHT SAGA PART 2


Bella: " Now you know. Nobody's ever loved 

anybody as much as I love you." 



Edward : " I cant live in  a world where you 

don't exist, Bella"

I took this photo from my Samsung S3 mini  >_<

How about you what lines you're favourite?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento